me out!

Many thanks,
per

Mon, 25 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Script creating virtual directories on PWS?

Go to http://cwashington.netreach.net

and search the script repository for

Author: Keith Claydon

You'll find a scriplet (aka, WSC - Windows Script Component) that encapsulates this function as well as several others...  Clarence refers to it as "Scriptlet Containing Numerous Admin Functions" <g>!

--
Michael Harris

  Hi,

  Is there anyone who has a script which can create virtual directories on a
  personal Webserver for win95/win98?

  I really need such a script and I would be truly grateful if someone helped
  me out!

  Many thanks,
  per

Mon, 25 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating virtual directory on PWS

2. create a file type for a virtual directory in IIS using a command line script

3. Need a script for creating virtual FTP directories IIS4.0

4. Create IIS Virtual Directory Automatically

5. Creating and destroying virtual directories on the fly

6. Creating a Virtual Directory via ASP-Page

7. Creating virtual directory using wsh

8. Using AppGetStatus on IIS web directory or virtual directory object

9. Deleteing a Virtual directory thru scripts

10. a script which makes a virtual directory in pws?

11. How to add and remove web virtual directory on a PWS ?

12. Virtual Directory : Default Document using vbscript