Print Script
Author Message
 Print Script

Is it possible to use WSH and ASP to send a file to a
printer.  I need to print an html file and get the correct
formatting.  I also need to specify the network printer
path.

Thanks,
Rebecca

Sun, 09 May 2004 02:12:07 GMT
 Print Script
This will get you started...
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnse...

Regards,
Ian

Quote:
> Is it possible to use WSH and ASP to send a file to a
> printer.  I need to print an html file and get the correct
> formatting.  I also need to specify the network printer
> path.

> Thanks,
> Rebecca

Sun, 09 May 2004 13:32:03 GMT
 Print Script
Thanks, Ian.  That's the script I'm currently using.  It
works great except that I can only send a text stream to
the printer.  I can't figure out how to add formatting
such as bold, italics, and increased font size using only
a text stream.  I'd like to somehow indicate to the
printer that the stream is html, then I can add tags for
formatting.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks,
Rebecca

Quote:

url=/library/en-us/dnserv/html
Quote:
>/server033099.asp

>Regards,
>Ian

>> Is it possible to use WSH and ASP to send a file to a
>> printer.  I need to print an html file and get the
correct
>> formatting.  I also need to specify the network printer
>> path.

>> Thanks,
>> Rebecca

>.

Sun, 09 May 2004 21:09:27 GMT

1. generating unix-print-scripts from pdd-files

2. Load Program & Print Script

3. Newbie help for simple printing script

4. Problem with printing Post script from UNIX

5. printing postscript raster dots with Ghost Script

6. Unable to read post-script file or print it

7. HELP! IE 5.5 Script Error when Printing

8. printing via ghostview/script

9. ANN: Custom Print Templates from IE5.5 script safely

10. Print Button Script

11. Printing ONLY black to an Epson 600 with Ghost Script

12. how to script page settings (header/footer, margins) before printing