WSH not running on Windows 95???
Author Message
 WSH not running on Windows 95???

I am using WSH on my NT machine and all is OK.

I have tried installing it on Windows 95 machines and found that no
script is running after installation.

I get different error messages, usually about URLMON.DLL ???

Is there a general problem I don't know about, using WSH on Windows 95?

Ron.

Sat, 10 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. it's work with windows NT not with Windows 95

2. GhostView works, RedMon does not (Windows 95)

3. Getting ADSI commands to run in Windows 95

4. Getting ADSI commands to run in Windows 95

5. Encripted Script file run on Windows 95

6. Help!, runs on 95/98 but not on NT

7. For Each does not work on windows 95 box

8. CreateObject(MAPI.Session) DOES NOT work on Windows 95

9. Running vbs as a login script for Windows 95

10. Installing WSH on Windows 95

11. Problem using wsh.run in 95 with really long command

12. Windows 95 Restart via WSH