MS Script Control Runtime errors?
Author Message
 MS Script Control Runtime errors?

Hi,

I am trying to catch runtime errors when using ScriptControl.Run from VB.
"on error" is already set, but it does not catch all possible runtime
errors, like accessing an unknown property from a variable.

I also tried catching the error event -- but the code inside the event
handler gets executed only after the runtime error window appears. What's
wrong, or is this the expected behaviour when the Script De{*filter*} is
installed on the machine...?

Regards,

jr

Tue, 11 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MS Scripting Control to Add controls to VB project at runtime

2. Creating Controls at runtime & Control Arrays

3. VB script runtime error '800a01a8'

4. Runtime Script error 438

5. Script runtime error

6. VB Script runtime error.

7. Microsoft Script runtime error '800a0005'

8. VB Script Runtime Error

9. Perplexing runtime error when executing JScript Script Files from Explorer

10. Runtime scripting error

11. MS Script Control question?

12. Restrictions of JScript in MS Script Control?