How to send mail without outlook97/2000?
Author Message
 How to send mail without outlook97/2000?

There are free mailers, like JMail...

15 Seconds : Code Samples : Send Mail with Jmail
http://www.*-*-*.com/

--
Michael Harris
MVP Scripting

"When in doubt, check the documentation..."

Hi,all
I want to send a E-Mail with attachments by script, but outlook not
installed on my machine,
how to do??

thanks a lot

Mon, 27 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 How to send mail without outlook97/2000?
Hi,all
I want to send a E-Mail with attachments by script, but outlook not
installed on my machine,
how to do??

thanks a lot

Tue, 28 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 How to send mail without outlook97/2000?

Thanks for your help.
But the code example you gave doesnt work. I cut the code to my vbs file,
and just test the following line
'**********************
Set JMail = CreateObject("JMail.SMTPMail")
Set JMail=nothing
'************************
But the error description is "ActiveX can not create object "JMail.SMTPMail"
".
Any other ideas??

| There are free mailers, like JMail...
|
| 15 Seconds : Code Samples : Send Mail with Jmail
| http://local.15seconds.com/HowTo/pg003233.htm
|
| --
| Michael Harris
| MVP Scripting
|
| "When in doubt, check the documentation..."
|

| Hi,all
| I want to send a E-Mail with attachments by script, but outlook not
| installed on my machine,
| how to do??
|
| thanks a lot

Tue, 28 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 How to send mail without outlook97/2000?

When you downloaded and installed JMail, did it report success on the install?

--

link to FAQ for OE 5.5

Mark L. Ferguson    Please reply in Newsgroup
marfer's notes for OE 5.0 > http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/6386/IE_ng_notes.htm

Quote:

> Thanks for your help.
> But the code example you gave doesnt work. I cut the code to my vbs file,
> and just test the following line
> '**********************
> Set JMail = CreateObject("JMail.SMTPMail")
> Set JMail=nothing
> '************************
> But the error description is "ActiveX can not create object "JMail.SMTPMail"
> ".
> Any other ideas??

> | There are free mailers, like JMail...
> |
> | 15 Seconds : Code Samples : Send Mail with Jmail
> | http://local.15seconds.com/HowTo/pg003233.htm
> |
> | --
> | Michael Harris
> | MVP Scripting
> |
> | "When in doubt, check the documentation..."
> |

> | Hi,all
> | I want to send a E-Mail with attachments by script, but outlook not
> | installed on my machine,
> | how to do??
> |
> | thanks a lot

Tue, 28 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 How to send mail without outlook97/2000?

If  you are runnign windows 2000 or NT you might consider CDONTS

Quote:
> Hi,all
> I want to send a E-Mail with attachments by script, but outlook not
> installed on my machine,
> how to do??

> thanks a lot

Wed, 29 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 How to send mail without outlook97/2000?

Quote:

> If  you are runnign windows 2000 or NT you might consider CDONTS

Assuming this is running on a server...

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft MVP - Scripting

Wed, 29 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Send e-mail without Outlook or without pop up messages

2. Send an e-mail using Outlook 2000

3. Send mail without Prompt

4. sending mail without outlook

5. how sending a mail without Outlook

6. Sending Mails from VB WITHOUT my ISP's SMTP Server

7. Send Mail without SMTP

8. how to send a mail with WSH but without Outlook

9. how sending a mail without Outlook

10. sending mail without Oulook

11. How to creatte/place EML files in Excange 2000 without SMTP

12. Windows 2000 defrag without sendkeys