Open a text file and edit using ReadLine method
Author Message
 Open a text file and edit using ReadLine method

I want to open a text file and edit using the readline
method. I want to read line by line an if I find the
word "ERROR" i want to delete the whole line. I'm thinking
of reading my input file and only writing the good lines
to a new text file. Do i have to open the text file as an
object or what? Thanks for the help....Brad

Sun, 02 Oct 2005 01:42:59 GMT
 Open a text file and edit using ReadLine method
Hi

Multipost; response in .VBScript

Multiposting vs Crossposting

torgeir
Administration scripting examples and an ONLINE version of the 1328 page

Sun, 02 Oct 2005 05:26:41 GMT

1. Open a text file and edit using ReadLine method

2. Using the ReadLine method for TextStream object

3. Open a text file using vbscript

4. Help with the ReadLine Method

5. Blocking StdOut.ReadLine method

6. vbscript execution opens file in edit mode

7. Opening/editing/creating WinZip files woth script

8. Opening a file for view/edit

9. XMLHTTP open method uses cached page?

10. Editing (adding) text in a postscript file

11. Text edit postscript file to add papersize

12. Editing text files