NT 40 Domain Logon Scripts
Author Message
 NT 40 Domain Logon Scripts

I would like to use WSH Scripts as logon Scripts for Domain user Accounts.
Do I need to call (WSCRIPT.EXE OR CSCRIPT.EXE), or is their a better way to
do this. Also can I just copy the WSH files to the "\\FILESERVER\NETLOGON
folder. The client Computers are Win95, Win98, NT40 WS.

Thanks

Mon, 03 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 NT 40 Domain Logon Scripts
In order for your logon scripts to be executed, they must be in .bat, .cmd
or .exe format.  You can write a batch file to call your vbs but you cannot
run it directly.  Place all the files in the netlogon (export & import),
verify that you have the correct paths to the scripts and that directory
replication is working and away you go!

Quote:
> I would like to use WSH Scripts as logon Scripts for Domain user Accounts.
> Do I need to call (WSCRIPT.EXE OR CSCRIPT.EXE), or is their a better way
> do this. Also can I just copy the WSH files to the "\\FILESERVER\NETLOGON
> folder. The client Computers are Win95, Win98, NT40 WS.

> Thanks

Sat, 08 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Nt Domain Logon Script using VBScript/WSH

2. virus update via logon to a NT domain

3. NT Domain Logon

4. NT Domain Logon Scrpt Problem

5. WSH Script in NT Logon Script

6. DEC Printserver 40 - Downloading Adobe Fonts?

7. Looking for advice on DEC PrintServe 40 printer

8. Lexmark Optra 40 Questions

9. Determining 40 or 128-bit encryption level

10. Postscript Printing Programmer Wanted - 40-50K - Sacramento, CA

11. Running WSH logon Scripts from NT4 Domain controllers

12. Obtaining Domain name in a Logon script