script quit/exit statement
Author Message
 script quit/exit statement

Is there a VBScript exit/quit statement to force the script to end (rather
than run to the end)? If not does the old goto "label" work?

--

Gene Giannamore

Setka Computer Consulting

Mon, 02 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 script quit/exit statement
Try the "quit" method for Wscript object...

    WScript.quit

Mon, 02 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 script quit/exit statement
Doh!
So into trying to get my vbs code to work right, forgot it is controlled by
wsh!

--

Gene Giannamore

Setka Computer Consulting

Quote:

>Try the "quit" method for Wscript object...

>    WScript.quit

Mon, 02 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 script quit/exit statement
If you're talking about an ASP script, you can end the script with
Response.End
See http://help.activeserverpages.com/iishelp/iis/htm/asp/intr2sis.htm

More about ASP objects at
http://help.activeserverpages.com/iishelp/iis/htm/asp/iiwaref.htm.

On Thu, 15 Oct 1998 17:22:29 -0700, "Gene Giannamore"

Quote:

>Is there a VBscript exit/quit statement to force the script to end (rather
>than run to the end)? If not does the old goto "label" work?

>--

>Gene Giannamore

>Setka Computer Consulting

Tue, 03 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. script quit/exit statement

2. How to use Wscript.Quit Exit Codes?

3. Invalid 'Exit' Statement

4. Exiting an if...then statement

5. exit sub statement

6. Is there an EXIT FUNCTION statement???

7. How to quit script in VB Script Contril

8. Non-script process telling a wsh script to quit (nicely)

9. Scripting objects after they quit

10. Scripts quit working for unknown reasons

11. 2 questions: glob. variables and quitting script

12. How Do I Exit a Running Script