scripten.msi MSI Installer would be very nice
Author Message
 scripten.msi MSI Installer would be very nice

I wish that Microsoft would release a Microsoft Installer
version of the installer for Windows Scripting Host.  That
would save me a great deal of time because all i would
need to do is make it a group machine policy in active
directory and whoala --- all the machines in our domain
have it installed on their next boot.  I am annoyed by how
many products that Microsoft releases that do not come in
a msiexec package.  It would save all of us a great deal
of time going around to each individual machine and
installing a new version of windows scripting host.

Fri, 01 Apr 2005 05:47:01 GMT

1. JScript from an msi, Windows Installer package

2. HOWTO: Check return values, boot status and (de)install status of MSI installations (Was: Problem with VBScript SUB for uninstalling .MSI packages)

3. HOWTO: Check return values, boot status and (de)install status of MSI installations (Was: Problem with VBScript SUB for uninstalling .MSI packages)

4. print MSI Database ?

5. win2000 msi com scripting 5.5 folly

6. Running a MSI file using script

7. Manage MSI Source Pointers Across the Enterprise with msisources.vbs

8. Running a MSI file using script

9. VBScript and msi.dll

10. win2000 msi com scripting 5.5 folly

11. VBS executed by MSI as a Custom Action

12. VBScript Code Repositories for MSI custom actions?