creating image file
Author Message
 creating image file
is possible create PNG or JPEG image file with WSH ? I
would like to create one image file through the script
execution, where I need to do one graphic with database
information.

Fri, 07 May 2004 21:59:24 GMT
 creating image file
No, but via a sidestep using Excel it is.
CWashington's site has an example on creating a graph in excel. The Graph
object has an export method that will export to GIF. See Excel help for
details:

Charts(1).Export FileName:="current_sales.gif", FilterName:="GIF"

Quote:
> is possible create PNG or JPEG image file with WSH ? I
> would like to create one image file through the script
> execution, where I need to do one graphic with database
> information.

Sat, 08 May 2004 21:40:16 GMT

1. Create Image File

2. Creating ps files from Windows image files

3. Help requested: modification required on an Illustrator-created EPS image - image.eps [01/01]

4. Redefining the image operator: Dumping image to file

5. Can't create output file when dragging input file to VBS file

6. Adding a footer to gs created images.

7. How to create animations from *.ps images?

8. creating image with binary data

9. Creating images from Postscript

10. PS.pm - Perl module to create basic Postscript images

11. create an image dynamically

12. ! HELP : Creating image thumbnails using Visual Basic 5