Where the hell is WSH 2.0 Beta 2? 
Author Message
 Where the hell is WSH 2.0 Beta 2?

OK I'm behind.  We're just sorting out the docs and will be posting soon.
Sorry for the delay but I figured you'd prefer to have working documentation
with the product!

I estimate Monday for the post.

Andrew



Sun, 02 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 Where the hell is WSH 2.0 Beta 2?
We forgive you this time, but...

from now on you have only a week to fix any bugs or deliver on any promises.
If not, we are going to expose you for the greedy, {*filter*}, dirty, heart-less,
crooks you are, and make ourselves look foolish in the process.
: )-
hehe

Jason



Quote:
> OK I'm behind.  We're just sorting out the docs and will be posting soon.
> Sorry for the delay but I figured you'd prefer to have working
documentation
> with the product!

> I estimate Monday for the post.

> Andrew



Tue, 04 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 Where the hell is WSH 2.0 Beta 2?

I can't argue with that!

--

Andrew Clinick
Microsoft Script Program Manager
http://www.*-*-*.com/



Quote:
> We forgive you this time, but...

> from now on you have only a week to fix any bugs or deliver on any
promises.
> If not, we are going to expose you for the greedy, {*filter*}, dirty,
heart-less,
> crooks you are, and make ourselves look foolish in the process.
> : )-
> hehe

> Jason



> > OK I'm behind.  We're just sorting out the docs and will be posting
soon.
> > Sorry for the delay but I figured you'd prefer to have working
> documentation
> > with the product!

> > I estimate Monday for the post.

> > Andrew



Thu, 06 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 Where the hell is WSH 2.0 Beta 2?
Hi All,

 I would be great to get even the links updated and
the build number published an the references. Each
time, we cannot sure, what we are loading.....and we
want it and so, we load it all dayly.... :-)

Best regards,
Manfred Braun

(Private)
Lange Roetterstrasse 7
D68167 Mannheim
Germany


(Remove the anti-spam-underscore to mail me!)

Quote:

>I can't argue with that!

>--

>Andrew Clinick
>Microsoft Script Program Manager
> http://www.*-*-*.com/



>> We forgive you this time, but...

>> from now on you have only a week to fix any bugs or deliver on any
>promises.
>> If not, we are going to expose you for the greedy, {*filter*}, dirty,
>heart-less,
>> crooks you are, and make ourselves look foolish in the process.
>> : )-
>> hehe

>> Jason



>> > OK I'm behind.  We're just sorting out the docs and will be posting
>soon.
>> > Sorry for the delay but I figured you'd prefer to have working
>> documentation
>> > with the product!

>> > I estimate Monday for the post.

>> > Andrew



Fri, 07 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 
 [ 4 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. WSH 2.0 Beta 2

2. StdIn/StdOut in JScript with Wsh 2.0 Beta 2

3. Include Functionality in WSH 2.0 Beta

4. Status of drag and drop in WSH 2.0 Beta

5. Error installing WSH 2.0 Beta 2, please Help

6. WSH 2.0 Beta 1 - Script Execution Error for .WS files

7. PreAnnounce: WSH 2.0 Beta 2 coming next week

8. Doing includes in WSH 2.0 beta?

9. WSH 2.0 Beta Problems

10. WSH 2.0 Beta 1 - Known Bugs

11. WSH 2.0 beta 1 - WTF did the Alpha test on this

12. WSH 2.0 Beta !!!!!

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software