Standard output
Author Message
 Standard output

Hi
I'm not expert in VBScript and wsh but could someone tell me what statement
allow me put some data to standard output in my nt box.
Is it can be for instance WScript.Echo in vbs files?

with regards Arek

Sun, 02 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Standard output
wscript.echo goes to stdout only when the script runs under cscript.exe.
otherwise it displays as a message box.

--
Michael Harris

| Hi
| I'm not expert in vbscript and wsh but could someone tell me what
statement
| allow me put some data to standard output in my nt box.
| Is it can be for instance WScript.Echo in vbs files?
|
| with regards Arek

Sun, 02 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Standard output
In WSH Beta 2 (coming real soon) you'll be able to get at stdin/stdout/sterr
from cscript directly which should help further.  Check out
http://msdn.microsoft.com/voices/scripting.asp for an example etc

Quote:
> Hi
> I'm not expert in vbscript and wsh but could someone tell me what
statement
> allow me put some data to standard output in my nt box.
> Is it can be for instance WScript.Echo in vbs files?

> with regards Arek

Sun, 02 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. The standard output file

2. standard output

3. Standar Input and Standard Output

4. Shell redirect to standard output not working

5. Postscript standard output

6. standard output to a text file

7. Ghostscript Output to Non-standard Sizes

8. Standard Input and Output

9. Standard Error Output

10. redmon swith output between Prompt for filename and Program Handles Output

11. How to write output to the Output/Debug window in Visual Studio

12. Output VBScript to two different output windows