Will WSH 5.6 ever be released
Author Message
 Will WSH 5.6 ever be released

I'm really looking forward to the new signing feature, but we have a policy
about beta versions and I have to wait till it's released.

Does anyone have an ETA on WSH 5.6?

--
William Fields
MCSD - Microsoft Visual FoxPro

"While the Complexity of this Project is
several orders of magnitude less than
modeling heat flux in a fossil-fuel fired
electric utility plant using the Hottel Zone
technique, the context of each project
evolves in a remarkably similar fashion."
- Author Unknown

Mon, 01 Sep 2003 23:31:44 GMT
 Will WSH 5.6 ever be released
Probably with the release of IE 6.0 Beta, which will be very soon now...

Jason

Quote:
> I'm really looking forward to the new signing feature, but we have a
policy
> about beta versions and I have to wait till it's released.

> Does anyone have an ETA on WSH 5.6?

> --
> William Fields
> MCSD - Microsoft Visual FoxPro
> MCP - Win2k Pro
> US Bankruptcy Court
> Phoenix, AZ

> "While the Complexity of this Project is
> several orders of magnitude less than
> modeling heat flux in a fossil-fuel fired
> electric utility plant using the Hottel Zone
> technique, the context of each project
> evolves in a remarkably similar fashion."
> - Author Unknown

Mon, 01 Sep 2003 23:55:58 GMT
 Will WSH 5.6 ever be released

WSH V5.6 will be released with WindowsXP. There will be a second beta soon,
released with WindowsXP beta 2.

Mike Whalen
Windows Script Dev

Quote:
> I'm really looking forward to the new signing feature, but we have a
policy
> about beta versions and I have to wait till it's released.

> Does anyone have an ETA on WSH 5.6?

> --
> William Fields
> MCSD - Microsoft Visual FoxPro
> MCP - Win2k Pro
> US Bankruptcy Court
> Phoenix, AZ

> "While the Complexity of this Project is
> several orders of magnitude less than
> modeling heat flux in a fossil-fuel fired
> electric utility plant using the Hottel Zone
> technique, the context of each project
> evolves in a remarkably similar fashion."
> - Author Unknown

Tue, 02 Sep 2003 03:43:39 GMT
 Will WSH 5.6 ever be released
Will this be incorporated into XP or will be available via a download from
MSDN?

--
Gerry O'Brien [387782]
XP Server Beta 2 Clean

Quote:

> WSH V5.6 will be released with WindowsXP. There will be a second beta
soon,
> released with WindowsXP beta 2.

> Mike Whalen
> Windows Script Dev

> > I'm really looking forward to the new signing feature, but we have a
> policy
> > about beta versions and I have to wait till it's released.

> > Does anyone have an ETA on WSH 5.6?

> > --
> > William Fields
> > MCSD - Microsoft Visual FoxPro
> > MCP - Win2k Pro
> > US Bankruptcy Court
> > Phoenix, AZ

> > "While the Complexity of this Project is
> > several orders of magnitude less than
> > modeling heat flux in a fossil-fuel fired
> > electric utility plant using the Hottel Zone
> > technique, the context of each project
> > evolves in a remarkably similar fashion."
> > - Author Unknown

Fri, 26 Sep 2003 07:33:00 GMT
 Will WSH 5.6 ever be released
Both, as well as an installed component of IE6 (the current IE6 beta installs a WSH 5.6 beta 2
version).

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> Will this be incorporated into XP or will be available via a download from
> MSDN?

> --
> Gerry O'Brien [387782]
> XP Server Beta 2 Clean
> XP Personal 2428 Clean
> VS.NET on Win2K Prof

> > WSH V5.6 will be released with WindowsXP. There will be a second beta
> soon,
> > released with WindowsXP beta 2.

> > Mike Whalen
> > Windows Script Dev

> > > I'm really looking forward to the new signing feature, but we have a
> > policy
> > > about beta versions and I have to wait till it's released.

> > > Does anyone have an ETA on WSH 5.6?

> > > --
> > > William Fields
> > > MCSD - Microsoft Visual FoxPro
> > > MCP - Win2k Pro
> > > US Bankruptcy Court
> > > Phoenix, AZ

> > > "While the Complexity of this Project is
> > > several orders of magnitude less than
> > > modeling heat flux in a fossil-fuel fired
> > > electric utility plant using the Hottel Zone
> > > technique, the context of each project
> > > evolves in a remarkably similar fashion."
> > > - Author Unknown

Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:15:36 GMT

1. Will WSH 5.6 ever be released

2. WSH 5.6 argument definitions - am I missing something?

3. WSH 5.6 release available

4. Release date for WSH 5.6?

5. WSH 5.6 release bug (stdin/stdout)

6. WSH 5.6 release available

7. 29-Aug-01 WSH 5.6 released!!!

8. ANN: WSH 5.6 Beta 1 is released!

9. WSH 5.6 release available

10. Final version of 5.6 released

11. Final version of 5.6 released

12. BUG in WSH 5.6 install if Wscript.exe is running while updating WSH