Bug in WSHNetwork
Author Message
 Bug in WSHNetwork

I have a problem with WSHNetwork.UserName, if the user that i log in is
without space in the middle (like "Administrator", "Exchadm", etc.) the
WSHNetwork.UserName works fine, but our logins are "LastName FirstName"
with a space between LastName and FirstName, cscript or wscript get an
error when processing WSHNetwork.UserName.

Can You help me???
Peschier Giorgio

Tue, 13 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Having trouble with that WSHNetwork.UserName logon script bug

2. Bug in Remote Scripting Caused by Javascript bug?

3. Bug.. VBScript ASP Dictionary Bug

4. WSHNetwork.AddWindowsPrinterConnection and Windows 95

5. WSHNetwork

6. WshNetwork.UserDomain Problem

7. Rename Folder Based on WSHNetwork.ComputerName

8. WshNetwork

9. error with wshnetwork.removePrinterconnection

10. WshNetwork.MapNetworkDrive to another domain

11. WshNetwork.UserName not present in Win9x Login Script

12. WSHNetwork.UserName