Need to do more with Registry
Author Message
 Need to do more with Registry

I would like to have a way to get the list of subkeys and value names
without knowing what they are.  There doesn't to be a way to do it.  Anyone
have any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks.

Sat, 07 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help needed doing TrueType->Type42 conversion

2. Help needed: Producing a mixed case surname....DONE!

3. NEED HELP - Search and replace registry script

4. Newbie needs help with registry

5. Newbie needs help in reading installed programs from the registry using RegObj.dll

6. Need Ability to Change the Registry Settings on MyComputer Zone and Internet

7. Need help on writing binary value to registry

8. need clarification of regkey regvalue and registry objects usage

9. Need to back up registry

10. Newbie needs helping reading Registry

11. I need a REGISTRY EDITOR for standalone .REG files NOT for the same computer

12. NEED HELP - Search and replace registry script