using wsh as login script language
Author Message
 using wsh as login script language

hi,
i want to set uop my login script with wsh and i am looking for
samples, eg

- copying file, deleting files
- reading ini-files

thanks, ralph

Sat, 03 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 using wsh as login script language
Same here..........
Quote:

>hi,
>i want to set uop my login script with wsh and i am looking for
>samples, eg

>- copying file, deleting files
>- reading ini-files

>thanks, ralph

Sun, 04 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 using wsh as login script language
Do you have any examples or a small login script?

Yesterday i found a interesting website:
http://cwashington.netreach.net/home.htm

with a lot of scripting samples and tools, try it!

Sun, 04 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using a WSH Script as a Login Script

2. A WSH that uses Object Rexx as its scripting language

3. Using WSH login scripts to assign temp local system admin previllege

4. login scripts using WSH in vbscripts

5. Executing a WSH script as a login script

6. Auto-Login using WSH?

7. Converting a login.bat to login.wsh

8. Custom WSH login *before* Client32 login?

9. Using ATL COM objects with scripting languages

10. Dynamic event handling using scripting languages

11. WSH/VBS Login Script Calls

12. WSH Login Script