How do you do a CLS when running a script using CSCRIPT.exe as the host?
Author Message
 How do you do a CLS when running a script using CSCRIPT.exe as the host?

I am using CSCRIPT.exe as my host and was wondering how to clear the current
screen from a *.VBS script (using the CLS command?)?
Since the Run method doesn't support the CLS command directly, and the
following creates a new command prompt and clears it instead of the clearing
the original:

Set ws = WScript.CreateObject("Wscript.Shell")
ws.Run "%COMPSPEC% CLS"

I am not sure how to pull this off.

Mon, 10 May 2004 03:49:38 GMT

1. How do you do a CLS when running a script using CSCRIPT.exe as the host?

2. Running cscript.exe and wscript.exe from the floppy drive

3. Not running, am I doing something wrong

4. Using PSUtils with Word (It can be done!)

5. Cannot access fields using recordset property when doing a self-join

6. HELP: Can this be done using PostScript???

7. sending paging data using iexplorer and closing iexplorer when done

8. Running VB Script code on WSH using cscript on win NT

9. How do you make a script wait whilst something is being done

10. New to scripting - can this be done?

11. how to run vbs from asp (via cscript.exe)

12. anyone doing any REBOL scripting?