how to get commit charge value with WMI ?
Author Message
 how to get commit charge value with WMI ?

what is the counter I need to ask to get commit charge value with WMI ?
need to know the available memory on the server...
I used Physical/Virtual/visible... memory counters but did not find the
commit charge one.
any idea ?

Mon, 01 Sep 2003 23:28:13 GMT

1. Commit Charge (VM)

2. Commit Charge (VM)

3. Getting List of Installed Software REMOTELY from NT systems without using WMI

4. Getting the Serial Number from BIOS with WMI/VB

5. SCRIPT: Getting System Times on a Class C Subnet via WMI

6. Getting Logonserver and SMS Site info via WMI/WSH

7. Turbo Charge Your Pager...

8. In Charge of Intranet witout a clue--WebPosting Acceptort

9. Default Registry Value and WMI?

10. Using WMI to set the value of DisableDynamicUpdate remotely

11. Writing a registry value with WMI

12. assigning property values in WMI