Need urgent help with VBscript!
Author Message
 Need urgent help with VBscript!

I have a host of simple VBScript scripts written that used to work fine,
but are for some reason reaking havoc on my computer now.  The vast
majority of the processing done with these scripts is on an Access
database.  I modified my scripts to work with a new database design, and am
now running into the same error with several scripts (which I run from a
command prompt):
___error___
The instruction at "0x6539a89a" referenced memory at "0x00000008".  The
memory could not be "read".
Click on OK to terminate the application
___end of error___

I have stripped all the information out of my database (many loops
performed when the database is populated) hoping this would help with
memory problems, but no luck.

I appreciate any help I can get.  This project is scheduled to complete
soon, and I don't need these kinds of problems.  Thanks in advance!

-Tom Sutton

Sat, 07 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VBscript and frames: Urgent HELP needed!!

2. Urgent help needed - (VBScript and ADO)

3. Help needed, urgent-- newbie need GS+GV for PC

4. Need Urgent Help on P3P privacy policy

5. Urgent Date Help Needed Please!!!

6. Need Urgent Help with foreign characters

7. Urgent : Needs help in catching DB errors in JScript

8. urgent help needed.

9. && help needed *urgent*

10. urgent help needed to disable saving a page

11. Client Side Scripting Help Needed! - URGENT

12. URGENT Help Needed