sample scripts
Author Message
 sample scripts

What happened to all the sample scripts from MS? Anyone know where they are?

-Matt

Sun, 09 May 2004 00:58:14 GMT
 sample scripts
You can find them there :
http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/windowshost/docs/samples/samples.exe

regards,

JL

Quote:
> What happened to all the sample scripts from MS? Anyone know where they
are?

> -Matt

Sun, 09 May 2004 05:01:52 GMT
 sample scripts

I don't think they are available from the MSDN site anymore.  I've
attached a zip (with a .txt extension appended to the filename as an
anti-AV measure ;-)...

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> What happened to all the sample scripts from MS? Anyone know where
they are?

> -Matt

  Quarantined Attachment.txt
< 1K Download

Sun, 09 May 2004 05:26:22 GMT
 sample scripts

Quote:
> I don't think they are available from the MSDN site anymore.  I've
> attached a zip (with a .txt extension appended to the filename as an
> anti-AV measure ;-)...

Nice:
"Your attachment "Samples.zip.txt" contained viruses:
         "UNAUTHORIZED FILE",
         "UNAUTHORIZED FILE",
         "UNAUTHORIZED FILE",
         "UNAUTHORIZED FILE",
         "UNAUTHORIZED FILE",
         and "UNAUTHORIZED FILE".
It was quarantined and replaced with this text file."

:)))
I'm afraid that some anti-AV measures are beyond sight now.

Mon, 10 May 2004 19:09:27 GMT
 sample scripts
nope false alarm,

each ok and has a cancel dialog,

Quote:
> > I don't think they are available from the MSDN site anymore.  I've
> > attached a zip (with a .txt extension appended to the filename as an
> > anti-AV measure ;-)...

> Nice:
> "Your attachment "Samples.zip.txt" contained viruses:
>          "UNAUTHORIZED FILE",
>          "UNAUTHORIZED FILE",
>          "UNAUTHORIZED FILE",
>          "UNAUTHORIZED FILE",
>          "UNAUTHORIZED FILE",
>          and "UNAUTHORIZED FILE".
> It was quarantined and replaced with this text file."

> :)))
> I'm afraid that some anti-AV measures are beyond sight now.

Mon, 10 May 2004 19:48:19 GMT
 sample scripts
I know that :)
It's just that zipping vbs files and extending the extension will still
cause the builtin virusscanner at some news server to go off and deny
access. I thought that was kind of cool.
The textfile between the quotes are all I can see as attachment.

Mike

Quote:
> nope false alarm,

> each ok and has a cancel dialog,

> > > I don't think they are available from the MSDN site anymore.  I've
> > > attached a zip (with a .txt extension appended to the filename as an
> > > anti-AV measure ;-)...

> > Nice:
> > "Your attachment "Samples.zip.txt" contained viruses:
> >          "UNAUTHORIZED FILE",
> >          "UNAUTHORIZED FILE",
> >          "UNAUTHORIZED FILE",
> >          "UNAUTHORIZED FILE",
> >          "UNAUTHORIZED FILE",
> >          and "UNAUTHORIZED FILE".
> > It was quarantined and replaced with this text file."

> > :)))
> > I'm afraid that some anti-AV measures are beyond sight now.

Mon, 10 May 2004 20:15:20 GMT

1. Help with Windows 2000 sample scripts, please

2. Sample scripts from Macmillan Technical Publishing

3. Sample Scripts for IIS

4. Can't get sample script to work (where pc talks to midrange)

5. Source for sample scripts

6. Sample Script.

7. Sample script files in Site Server

8. Where are more sample scripts?

9. Need sample Script for Exchange distribution list

10. Need sample Script for Exchange distribution list

11. Tim Hill's sample scripts?

12. Sample script requested regarding WMI