Sams Teach Yourself Windows Script Host in 21 Days
Author Message
 Sams Teach Yourself Windows Script Host in 21 Days

TechRepublic is offering this book online for free until 23 Mar!  Just sign
up for TechProGuild.  I am not affiliated- merely an interested user.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 02 Sep 2003 03:02:26 GMT
 Sams Teach Yourself Windows Script Host in 21 Days
webzip time? :)
Quote:

> TechRepublic is offering this book online for free until 23
> http://www.techrepublic.com/itlibrary/toc.jhtml?bookid=1008

Tue, 02 Sep 2003 09:39:06 GMT
 Sams Teach Yourself Windows Script Host in 21 Days
It is also the top selling WSH book on Amazon.com although I guess no one on
this newsgroup will be purchasing it this week :-)
Regards,
Ian
Co-author of Sams Teach Yourself Windows Script Host in 21 Days
WSH FAQ http://www.windows-script.com

Quote:
> webzip time? :)

> > TechRepublic is offering this book online for free until 23
> > http://www.techrepublic.com/itlibrary/toc.jhtml?bookid=1008

Tue, 02 Sep 2003 12:30:48 GMT
 Sams Teach Yourself Windows Script Host in 21 Days

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Sams Teach Yourself Windows Script Host in 21 Days
Whoops,  Trial Members are only allowed to read 100 pages of that book.
It's super though so I am ordering my copy from bookpool now!

Maybe this is a challenge for us to learn how to write scripts to delete
their cookies?

TRIAL MEMBERS
When you accepted the Membership Agreement for TechProGuild's Tech Books
feature, powered by Books24x7.com, you agreed to view a maximum of 50 pages
of content during the first hour of the trial period, and to view a maximum
of 100 pages of content during the entire trial period.

Tue, 02 Sep 2003 22:01:11 GMT

1. Sam's Teach Yourself Windows Script Host in 21 Days

2. SAMS Teach yourself WSH in 21 days

3. Summary of SAMS Teach Yourself WSH in 21 Days

4. Research: Windows Script Host or Windows Scripting Host

5. Problems Installing Windows Script 5.0 and Windows Script Host 2.0 Beta on Windows NT 4.0

6. Windows scripting host - Checking a service in Windows NT 4

7. Windows Scripting Host on Windows 95 OSR2

8. Windows 95 OSR1 and Windows Scripting Host

9. Windows Scripting Host for Windows 98 Book

10. Windows Script Host to Execute Remote Script Q311269

11. Windows Script Host Shell Object (Malacious script detected)

12. Reading Email with Windows Script Host script