enumerating IPAddresses, HELP!
Author Message
 enumerating IPAddresses, HELP!

Hello All,

I am writing a script that will enumerate IP addresses on all nics on a
server. However, I do not want the script to try and enumerate a NIC
with no IPs configured.

FOR Each adapter in computer

  IF adapter.IPAddress(0) <> "" THEN

     Wscript.Echo Adapter.IPAddress(0)

  END IF

Next

I know that the adapter.IPAddress is an array of strings in WMI.
However, when I try to use: IF adapter.IPAddress(0) <> "" THEN, I get a
TYPE MISMATCH ERROR. Does anyone know this is happening? HELP!

thanks!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 27 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. enumerating variables??? help

2. Help Enumerating domain print queues...

3. help!!!! how to enumerate a local group

4. Enumerate Computer GROUPS, help please

5. Determining the IPaddress of a client using WSH

6. ipaddress

7. IPaddress

8. string array & IPAddress

9. find IPaddress with vbsript