Win 2000 Pro Restart - Again??
Author Message
 Win 2000 Pro Restart - Again??

Sorry but I am confused as my knowledge in these areas issadly lacking.

To clarify my somewhat vague request ,I am running a vbs script called after
the unattend install of Windows 2000 Pro has completed.
The script customises the look and feel of the desktop aswell as installing
various applications.

During the course of the script I need to close windows and restart the
machine.

I need to know how to restart the PC running the script, which most likely
will not be network connected at this point

Knowing how to shutdown the same PC it would be a bonus

Thanking you for your patience with a slowbie,

Steve

Sat, 15 Mar 2003 09:00:53 GMT

1. Windows 2000 Pro - Shutdown/Restart PC

2. End Process in Win 2000 Pro

3. Join a Win 2000 Professional to Win 2000 Domain

4. restart windows 2000 using vbscript

5. Automatically restarting a Windows 2000 service

6. Installing VBScript on Windows 2000 Pro

7. PS Driver For Win 2000

8. set permission to a folder in Win 2000

9. VBS for Win NT & 2000-Michael Harris

10. Default property of Win32_Printer class in Win 2000?

11. Win 2000 auto account creation

12. TakeOwnership in Win 2000