MAPI and Outlook
Author Message
 MAPI and Outlook

I found a useful VBScript for WSH to send mail from Outlook, but it doesn't
work with OutlookExpress: is it possible to do that?
And, is there a more general way to send mails using mapi, any mail manager
running?
thanks

bl

Tue, 06 Jul 2004 21:52:07 GMT
 MAPI and Outlook
There are plenty of free email components that you can use...

15 Seconds : Email Section
http://www.15seconds.com/focus/Email.htm

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> I found a useful VBscript for WSH to send mail from Outlook, but it doesn't
> work with OutlookExpress: is it possible to do that?
> And, is there a more general way to send mails using mapi, any mail manager
> running?
> thanks

> bl

Wed, 07 Jul 2004 08:46:27 GMT
 MAPI and Outlook
search in www.google.com.
search word=msmapi
author=han

Maybe you get at least 5 article set.

Quote:
> I found a useful VBscript for WSH to send mail from Outlook, but it
doesn't
> work with OutlookExpress: is it possible to do that?
> And, is there a more general way to send mails using mapi, any mail
manager
> running?
> thanks

> bl

Tue, 13 Jul 2004 19:53:21 GMT

1. MAPI and Outlook

2. Accessing calendar from offline folder (MAPI, CDO, outlook object model..?????)

3. Accessing calendar from offline folder (MAPI, CDO, outlook object model..?????)

4. Getting the SMTP Email address using CDO/MAPI/Outlook

5. MAPI-Interface for Outlook Express

6. Mapi clients and Outlook...

7. Outlook Mapi properties

8. Newbie: how to launch Outlook Express instead of Outlook

9. PLEASE HELP! Outlook Today (outlook.htm), Intranet configurations

10. Referencing the Outlook Application from a Web Page running within Outlook

11. Script Outlook and Outlook Express

12. PLEASE HELP! Outlook Today (outlook.htm), Intranet configurations