how using in installshield windows installer
Author Message
 how using in installshield windows installer

Waiting for help.
In installshield for windows installer,
I want to use VBScript to make a action.
I find it fail , it seemed vbscript engine was not available.
But I can run using wscript.exe.

By the way ,I want to find some vbscript samples such as about
serialnumber..

Thank you for help

Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:58:56 GMT
 how using in installshield windows installer
Waiting for help.
In installshield for windows installer,
I want to use vbscript to make a action.
I find it fail , it seemed vbscript engine was not available.
But I can run using wscript.exe.

By the way ,I want to find some vbscript samples such as about
serialnumber..

Thank you for help

Wed, 16 Apr 2003 10:32:35 GMT

1. Executing an installation using script/Wise for Windows Installer

2. Executing an installation using script/Wise for Windows Installer

3. Executing an installation using script/Wise for Windows Installer

4. JScript from an msi, Windows Installer package

5. Error-codes from Windows Installer ?!?!?!

6. Windows Installer--VBScript Custom Action

7. ANNOUNCE: izfree Tools for Windows Installer (HTA example)

8. Scripting for Windows Installer problem

9. Windows Installer ans scripting facilities (?)

10. Checking for windows installer version

11. Windows Installer

12. WSH Windows Installer Package