I tried <script language="VBScript" src="c:\file.vbs"/>
but not successful.
Any better resource for wsh than MS?

Tue, 04 Feb 2003 04:58:24 GMT
 to include a written .vbs file in wsh

Do you use WSH 2? (If WSF files run, you have version 2).

Are you sure the file is in the right path C:\File.vbs?
Try to move the file "File.vbs" to the folder with your script,
then use:

<script language="VBScript" src="file.vbs"/>

If your files.vbs contains a function or procedure, you can
call them from the "main" script.

G. Born

Check out the WSH Bazaar at www.borncity.de

hhj schrieb in Nachricht ...

Quote:
>does anybody knows the script to include a .vbs file in a wsf file?
>I tried <script language="VBScript" src="c:\file.vbs"/>
>but not successful.
>Any better resource for wsh than MS?

Tue, 04 Feb 2003 14:13:56 GMT

1. Writing a VBS file which reads and writes to the registry

2. Include another VBS script file in a main VBS script

3. include files and/or parameters betw vbs-files

4. INCLUDE file in .VBS file?

5. Anyway to do an include in WSH/VBS?

6. include in wsh vbs scripts

7. Can I include other file into WSH file?

8. Can I include other file into WSH file?

9. include files and Response.Write

10. ASP 2 VBS, include file problme

11. How to include vbs files

12. vbs include files