Question about Ian and Clarence's Sample Logon Scripts
Author Message
 Question about Ian and Clarence's Sample Logon Scripts

What script is that??.... I vaguely remember coding something like that when doing a Banyan to NT migration, but it was almost a year or so ago. Can you post the entire script?? It might jog my memory.

Clarence

--
http://www.*-*-*.com/

On THIS site you will find everything you need to get up and running. A script repository with over 200 FREE sample scripts, a downloads section with FREE COM objects for scripting, a library of reference materials and a online discussion lounge to provide community based technical support. Check it out.

Sun, 14 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Question about Ian and Clarence's Sample Logon Scripts

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT

1. OCX files : question for Clarence and Ian

2. Clarence Washington's LoginScreen question

3. Need sample WSH logon scripts.

4. Sample NT Logon Scripts?

5. sample logon script based on user ID

6. Is Clarence's site gone?

7. MS's Sample Send Email without SMTP Service Script

8. Can't get sample script to work (where pc talks to midrange)

9. Tim Hill's sample scripts?

10. logon.exe script.vbs in profile (logon script)

11. WSH: Can't create folder and file in Logon Script

12. UltraEdit Function String From Ian Mead for VB(Script)