Setting Environment values for program to be run
Author Message
 Setting Environment values for program to be run

I've tried and can't seem to find a way to set environment values for a
program to be run.  I used the Environment object, but it doesn't let me set
values, only read them.  I need something that will work on W9x, NT and
W2000.

Thanks in advance

Sat, 31 May 2003 03:55:18 GMT
 Setting Environment values for program to be run
I don't believe this is possible.  I tried it already on a similar project
using login scripts.  I went as far as to shell out and use "SET".  This
didn't work either.

Joe

Quote:
> I've tried and can't seem to find a way to set environment values for a
> program to be run.  I used the Environment object, but it doesn't let me
set
> values, only read them.  I need something that will work on W9x, NT and
> W2000.

> Thanks in advance

Sat, 31 May 2003 05:49:31 GMT

1. Remotely query/set environment value

2. Not running, am I doing something wrong

3. Am I running in safe Mode?

4. Determining Which OS I am running and what SP level

5. Script-based Distributed programming environments?

6. Which programming environment ?

7. Script-based Distributed programming environments?

8. Creating Environment Variables like program WINSET

9. environment variables / program files directory

10. Script-based Distributed programming environments?

11. Script-based Distributed programming environments?

12. More than 1024 characters for an environment variable value