Can't launch any of WSH script
Author Message
 Can't launch any of WSH script

Please help
I install WSH in my NT 4.0 wkstation with IE 4.0 install and SP 3 for NT
4.0, but everytime I try to run any WSH script I get the following message.
Wscript Error - Windows Scripting Host

below you will find the code inside tomas1.vbs

Call Welcome()
Sub Welcome()
    MsgBox "tomas was here", vbInformation, "tomas"
End Sub

help me please.
Also I can run any vhs with an object instantiated from "Wscript.shell"
thank you in advance

Sun, 04 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ASP to launch a WSH script

2. wsh error on launching a script

3. ASP to launch a WSH script

4. debugging a WSH-script with microsoft script editor doesn't work

5. WSH: Can't create folder and file in Logon Script

6. WSH can't script frames in IE5

7. Logon script don't work with wsh.

8. Brand Spankin' New Scripting (WSH) Type Person

9. WSH: Can't create folder and file in Logon Script

10. Can't get my remote WSH script to run

11. WSH Script in ASP Can't find answer