Scripting Host -- IActiveSciptSiteWindow Interface
Author Message
 Scripting Host -- IActiveSciptSiteWindow Interface

We are considering implementing a Scripting host via IActiveScriptSite
interface. We have built lots of examples and we are starting to see how it
all fits together. One thing we don't get is what is the
IActiveScriptSiteWindow interface used for. Anybody know? TIA John Fitz.

Tue, 11 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Research: Windows Script Host or Windows Scripting Host

2. Windows Script Host to Execute Remote Script Q311269

3. Windows Script Host Shell Object (Malacious script detected)

4. .NET Script Host available from Win32 Scripting!

5. Problems Installing Windows Script 5.0 and Windows Script Host 2.0 Beta on Windows NT 4.0

6. Running Scripting Host Files as Logon Script

7. Call Script subroutine from the Host using Script Control

8. Reading Email with Windows Script Host script

9. Ping host and RC if host is down

10. Scripting and objects with multiple interfaces

11. Scripting and objects with multiple interfaces

12. HTML interface for WSH scripts on win98?