Enumerate Term Profile Path in NT 4.0 domain.
Author Message
 Enumerate Term Profile Path in NT 4.0 domain.

Hello,

I need to enumerate the Terminal Server Profile path for every user in my

domain. I have been unsuccessful in finding the object that will allow. I

have found that w/ AD you can use objUser.Get("profilePath"), but I am

dealing with a NT 4.0 domain.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

-Jeff

Fri, 04 Nov 2005 04:55:39 GMT
 Enumerate Term Profile Path in NT 4.0 domain.
Hi,

Terminal serer profiles and home directory settings can not be accessed via
ADSI, you will need to either write a VB dll or get a 3rd party program to
do this. Check out google groups using the following words. "terminal server
profile blob vb"
Good luck,

Daniel

Quote:
> Hello,

> I need to enumerate the Terminal Server Profile path for every user in my

> domain. I have been unsuccessful in finding the object that will allow. I

> have found that w/ AD you can use objUser.Get("profilePath"), but I am

> dealing with a NT 4.0 domain.

> Any help would be appreciated.

> Thanks.

> -Jeff

Thu, 03 Nov 2005 21:55:49 GMT
 Enumerate Term Profile Path in NT 4.0 domain.

Quote:

> I need to enumerate the Terminal Server Profile path for every user in my
> domain. I have been unsuccessful in finding the object that will allow. I
> have found that w/ AD you can use objUser.Get("profilePath"), but I am
> dealing with a NT 4.0 domain.

Hi

The free EOLWTSCOM object should be able to help you with that:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3E4A9464.DD8B201B%40hydro.com

--
torgeir
Administration scripting examples and an ONLINE version of the 1328 page

Fri, 04 Nov 2005 13:36:51 GMT
 Enumerate Term Profile Path in NT 4.0 domain.
Thanks all, I think I got it!

Quote:

> > I need to enumerate the Terminal Server Profile path for every user in
my
> > domain. I have been unsuccessful in finding the object that will allow.
> > have found that w/ AD you can use objUser.Get("profilePath"), but I am
> > dealing with a NT 4.0 domain.

> Hi

> The free EOLWTSCOM object should be able to help you with that:

> http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3E4A9464.DD8B201B%40hydro.com

> --
> torgeir
> Microsoft MVP Scripting and WMI, Porsgrunn Norway
> Administration scripting examples and an ONLINE version of the 1328 page
> Scripting Guide: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter

Sat, 05 Nov 2005 10:29:29 GMT

1. Enumerate Term Profile Path in NT 4.0 domain.

2. Enumerate computers in a NT 4.0 domain?

3. getobject to return a profile path in nt domains

4. Term Server Profile Path

5. Script to Enumerate server in NT 4 domain.

6. Enumerating Servers in an NT 4 domain

7. Domain Users NT 4.0

8. Accessing NT 4.0 Domain account info

9. User Acct Info for NT 4.0 Domain

10. WSH on NT 4.0 Server without IE 4.0 (5.0)

11. Reboot Remote NT machine outside of NT domain

12. set profile path