executing a script every 5 mins
Author Message
 executing a script every 5 mins

    Hello All,
  I  was wondering how to execute a script every 5 mins or so.  I tried
using the "AT" comand but it allows you to only execute once a day.

                                             Have anyone figured this out
yet?

DKJ

Sun, 16 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 executing a script every 5 mins
Hi,

 in a similar scenario, I schedule my script at it's
own beginning. I do that with calculating the
next runtime by script. Just a thought.

Best regards,
Manfred Braun

(Private)
Lange Roetterstrasse 7
D68167 Mannheim
Germany

(Remove the anti-spam-underscore to mail me!)

Quote:

>    Hello All,
>  I  was wondering how to execute a script every 5 mins or so.  I tried
>using the "AT" comand but it allows you to only execute once a day.

>                                             Have anyone figured this out
>yet?

>DKJ

Mon, 17 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 executing a script every 5 mins
NO,NO,NO

You don't need any external program. You need only Internet Explorer:

Put this in the <head> section

The page gets refreshed every 5 seconds and any code in a <script> section
will be executed.

HTH

Michiel

Quote:
>     Hello All,
>   I  was wondering how to execute a script every 5 mins or so.  I tried
> using the "AT" comand but it allows you to only execute once a day.

>                                              Have anyone figured this out
> yet?

> DKJ

Mon, 24 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 executing a script every 5 mins
Hi,

 DeMario has'nt talked about HTML scripts, AFAIK.

Best regards,
Manfred Braun

(Private)
Lange Roetterstrasse 7
D68167 Mannheim
Germany

(Remove the anti-spam-underscore to mail me!)

Quote:
>NO,NO,NO

>You don't need any external program. You need only Internet Explorer:

>Put this in the <head> section

>The page gets refreshed every 5 seconds and any code in a <script> section
>will be executed.

>HTH

>Michiel

>>     Hello All,
>>   I  was wondering how to execute a script every 5 mins or so.  I tried
>> using the "AT" comand but it allows you to only execute once a day.

>>                                              Have anyone figured this out
>> yet?

>> DKJ

Mon, 24 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. execute a script after the system is idle for 15 mins

2. execute a script after the system is in idle for 15 mins

3. How can I send email automatically every day by executing VB

4. Schedule a script from cmd line "every 10 mins"

5. IE timing out after 5 mins

6. Run script every 10 mn.

7. Schedule a script to run every 10 minutes.

8. write script for copying files every sync

9. script than will run every 15 minutes

10. Running a script every minute

11. Run a local script on every page clicked

12. Windows Script Host to Execute Remote Script Q311269