Finding group member
Author Message
 Finding group member

Hi, need a workarround on testing which group a Domain user belongs to
unfortunately, there is  no ADSI installed on all NT workstations or
Servers. Any suggestions?

joey

Wed, 25 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Finding group member
Hi Joey

I you want to list the groups the current user is memebr of, tyr using the
NT Reskit utility Whoami:
Whoami /Groups

If you want to test if the user is member of a certain group use Ifmember.

Regards
Flemming Christiansen

Quote:
> Hi, need a workarround on testing which group a Domain user belongs to
> unfortunately, there is  no ADSI installed on all NT workstations or
> Servers. Any suggestions?

> joey

Thu, 26 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Find each group a user is a member of

2. NT 4.0 find all members in all groups?

3. Enumerate Local Group Members and Identify Domain of Members

4. How do I add a domain global-groups in a member-server local group

5. How to find out id a group is a member of another group?

6. Enumerating Members of a Local Group (Not on a DC)

7. Use ADSI to get the groups of a member

8. How to List All Groups and Members

9. If member of a group then map network drive

10. Enumerate Global Group Members from Remote, Non-Admin?

11. groups and members

12. Make drive mapping when member of group