How to access OutLook Public Folder when running script
Author Message
 How to access OutLook Public Folder when running script

Hi,

I have a script that runs in background during the day
looking for a .csv file that has 7000 contact items listed.
I am able open the outlook public/personal folder and load
this data in as contact items.

This process however does not work when I am not logged
in. in one line..

How do I acces outlook folders from a background running
script when I am not logged in to Outlook.

Any help is will be very appreciated.

Thanks a bunch..
Rami

Sun, 28 Nov 2004 02:35:54 GMT

1. using VBscript to access Access database in public folder

2. Moving a custom outlook form from one public folder to another

3. Opening Custom Form in Outlook Public Folder

4. Public Folders, VBScript and Custom Outlook App

5. Problem with posting outlook customise form in public folder

6. Accessing Public Folder Resources?

7. access to messages in a public folder with cdo and asp

8. Accessing Public Folder Resources?

9. Adding Permissions to Access Public Folders

10. proplem accessing public folders via CDO

11. proplem accessing public folders via CDO

12. notification script for public folder in Exchange