How to get IP Address with WMI and JScript
Author Message
 How to get IP Address with WMI and JScript

I'm trying to get the IP Address in a JScript script, using WMI. It's
supposed to be an Array of Strings, but I have been unable to write it
out no matter what I've tried. Seems to be available via VBScript -
why not in JScript? The object path I'm looking at for the IP Address
is "winmgmts:Win32_NetworkAdapterConfiguration". Can anyone help me
out here?

Mon, 03 May 2004 10:28:40 GMT
 How to get IP Address with WMI and JScript
It's a SAFEARRAY (aka a VBScript array).  Use the JScript VBArray() object to convert it to a JScript array.

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

Quote:

> I'm trying to get the IP Address in a JScript script, using WMI. It's
> supposed to be an Array of Strings, but I have been unable to write it
> out no matter what I've tried. Seems to be available via vbscript -
> why not in JScript? The object path I'm looking at for the IP Address
> is "winmgmts:Win32_NetworkAdapterConfiguration". Can anyone help me
> out here?

Mon, 03 May 2004 11:11:43 GMT

1. Get IP Address with WMI

2. Using WMI to get the computers IP address ?

3. vbscript and WMI to set IP Address for a workstation

4. About Get IP Address through WMI !

5. change static ip address remotely via WMI

6. change ip address remotely via WMI

7. wmi and IP address

8. WMI and IP address

9. WMI NetworkAdapterConfiguration.IPAddress[]

10. getting IP address

11. getting ip address

12. Getting Local IP address running a VBS script locally