Pass Parametes
Author Message
 Pass Parametes

Hi,

Can someone guide me how to pass parameters to a vbs file.

Thx

Sun, 09 May 2004 18:18:51 GMT
 Pass Parametes
From a command prompt:

c:\myscript.vbs param1 param2

In the myscript.vbs:

WScript.StdOut.WriteLine WScript.Arguments.Count
WScript.StdOut.WriteLine WScript.Arguments(0)
WScript.StdOut.WriteLine WScript.Arguments(1)

Results in command window:

2
param1
param2

John

Quote:

Mon, 10 May 2004 00:32:48 GMT

1. returning multiple parametes to vbscript

2. Arguments pass short 8.3 filename, how pass LFN?

3. Passing Arguments / Passing an Array

4. passing javascript variable into asp variable using vbscript

5. showModalDialog: Passing multiple values back from child

6. Passing variant containing byte array

7. Iframe passing parameters back?

8. how to pass the array from vb to vbscript

9. Fabricated Recordset in ASP won′t pass to VB component

10. Trying to pass a Variant Array of Doubles to ActiveX from HTML

11. Passing a vbscript variable to a javascript function

12. Passing form values