Access Denied
Author Message
 Access Denied

I write a script file (ex: test.vbs), and I run it within a batch file in
Windows Server.
When I Run the batch file through the wscript.shell in ASP through the
Internet,
I caught the run result that showed me "CScript Error: Loading Failed
(Access Denied)".
I have set the BASIC or Digest authentication,
but it seems that I still didn't have the right to run the .vbs file.

What's wrong?

Sat, 17 May 2003 04:30:00 GMT

1. "Access denied" when accessing script object

2. Access Denied Error when working with frames

3. "Access denied" on document.LastModified Object

4. Access Denied--Document.Write

5. Experts Only - URL - Access Denied Error

6. access denied when scripting across frames

7. IE 5.5 access denied setting location.href

8. IE 5.5 - access denied on document.write()

9. 403.1 Error access denied

10. access denied errors?????

11. Access Denied?

12. "Access denied" - urgent