Custom WSH login *before* Client32 login?
Author Message
 Custom WSH login *before* Client32 login?

My I ask why?

Mark Blaskie

Quote:
> Hi All,

> I'm running a Netware 3.12 server with Client32 v3.1 SP2 on Win98SE.

> What I want to have is a WSH custom login screen before I invoke one of
> Novell's LOGIN*.EXEs.

> Anyone here who knows how to do that?

> What I already tried (and what doesn't work) is to replace Novell's
> LOGIN*.EXE with a VBS file, but I still get the Client32 login screen,
> thus this tells me that the Client32 login must be burned in a DLL or
> something.

> Any better (working) solutions?

>         Michael

Mon, 12 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting a login.bat to login.wsh

2. Help Please with Custom NT4 Login for a School

3. login.bat -> login.vbs help required

4. NH: Need to have user login with their NT login

5. access denied to wscript at login but runs after login

6. WSH/VBS Login Script Calls

7. Win98 WSH Login Script to Windows 2000

8. WSH Login Script

9. Using a WSH Script as a Login Script

10. Need a goog WSH book that mainly focuses on Login Scripts for Win 9x, NT/2000

11. WSH Login Scripts

12. WSH Login Scripts