newbie needs help copying files..
Author Message
 newbie needs help copying files..

This is from the VBScript help file:

Response.Write "Moving file to c:\tmp <br>"
' Get a handle to the file in root of C:\.
Set f2 = fso.GetFile("c:\testfile.txt")
 ' Move the file to \tmp directory.
 f2.Move ("c:\tmp\testfile.txt")
Response.Write "Copying file to c:\temp <br>"
 ' Copy the file to \temp.
f2.Copy ("c:\temp\testfile.txt")

    can someone give me an idea how i would go about simply copying specific files from one location to another.  i need to make nightly backups of mission criticial .mdb files from one network location to another on the same machine.  please dont point me to a web site, just a simple example is all i need...

    thanks SOO much..
    brian

Tue, 11 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. need help copying files to local HD using Jscript

2. Need help copying files with VBScript

3. Need help to copy file

4. need help copying files to local HD using Jscript

5. Newbie needs help with *.ps files

6. Newbie needs help with an open file

7. Help needed, urgent-- newbie need GS+GV for PC

8. Newbie File Copy question

9. newbie: copy a file and overwrite with vbscript?

10. Newbie: How do I copy files in vbs

11. Newbie File Copy problem

12. newbie - copying multiple files