Setting document width in WORD
Author Message
 Setting document width in WORD

Hi,

     I've been trying to modify the margin widths of an existing word
document.
Currently, I've been using the functions from Visual Basic within the macro
editor.
However, it seems that quite a few of the functions don't work in wsh.

Eg. I'm trying

wD.PageSetup.LeftMargin = PointsToInches(2)

However, Im constantly getting an object error with this.
A friend of mine tried the same thing and it worked for him.
But the settings won't save.

Would you know of what the cause may be? So far I've understood that
Not all the visual basic macro functions are operable in wsh.

Thanks,

Sam

Mon, 05 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setting document width in WORD

2. Cutting a full Word document and pasting it in another Word Document

3. Div Tag width attribute set to window width

4. Setting Text Option Box Width in IE?

5. set width of layer dynamicly !

6. setting width of <select> list

7. Setting the width and height of an IFRAME

8. Setting the Width and Height of an iframe dynamically

9. HOW TO set individual width of characters?

10. how to set border width dynamically?

11. Setting line widths for high-res printing

12. Setting WIDTH - HEIGHT of child Window - HOW???