ADSI
Author Message
 ADSI

I did some poking around microsoft.com and found what ADSI is.  I could not
find the right page to download it for my Win98 machine.  Any suggestions?

Evan

Quote:
> I have seen a few posts referring to ADSI.  Forgive the newbie question
but,
> what is ADSI and where do I get it?  It is always referred to favorably so
> feel like I'm missing something.

> Thanks,
> Evan

Tue, 02 Sep 2003 00:22:29 GMT
 ADSI
I have seen a few posts referring to ADSI.  Forgive the newbie question but,
what is ADSI and where do I get it?  It is always referred to favorably so I
feel like I'm missing something.

Thanks,
Evan

Mon, 01 Sep 2003 22:43:18 GMT
 ADSI
Active Directory Services Interfaces 2.5
http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/nts/downloads/other/ADSI25/default.asp

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> I did some poking around microsoft.com and found what ADSI is.  I could not
> find the right page to download it for my Win98 machine.  Any suggestions?

> Evan

> > I have seen a few posts referring to ADSI.  Forgive the newbie question
> but,
> > what is ADSI and where do I get it?  It is always referred to favorably so
> > feel like I'm missing something.

> > Thanks,
> > Evan

Tue, 02 Sep 2003 09:06:07 GMT

1. HELP: Embedding ADSI in ASP pages

2. ADSI NTFS ACE rights problem

3. ADSI

4. ADSI access with VBScript?

5. ADSI Security Issue

6. ADSI call works in vbscript fails in jscript

7. ADSI Security Issue

8. ADSI and VB HELP I am NEW

9. Scheduleservice via ADSI

10. Windows 95/NT clients & ADSI

11. ADSI vbscript to administer a remote IIS computer

12. ADSI Admin Scripts