Progress indicator
Author Message
 Progress indicator

Is there any relatively simple way to display a progress indicator or async
message that can be removed later in WSH?

Fri, 18 Jul 2003 17:58:44 GMT
 Progress indicator
hi Keith,

There are a number of statusmessage/progressbar dialogs available from the
website mentioned below.

Some are based on IE dialogs (if you detest third-party controls).  But, if
you are courageous enough (or foolhardy enough) to use a third-party
control, then there are some other statusmessage/progressbar dialogs based
on Visual Basic forms (the latter are preferred by me).

Take your pick, jw

    http://home.att.net/~wshvbs/index.htm

Quote:
> Is there any relatively simple way to display a progress indicator or
async
> message that can be removed later in WSH?

Sat, 19 Jul 2003 01:08:58 GMT

1. Progress indicator

2. Processing or Progress Indicators - POLL

3. Progress indicator - HELP!!!

4. Progress Indicator?

5. Ann: Showing an Animated Icon/Cursor as a Progress Indicator...

6. Progress or something to let user know script is in progress (WSH, not HTML)

7. Server status indicator

8. Help:add a page number indicator in .ps file

9. Process Indicator

10. Status indicator

11. Progress on PostScript wind chime calculator

12. progress bar and folder selection