How to execute a .EXE file with redirecting?
Author Message
 How to execute a .EXE file with redirecting?

Hi,

you can do re-directing with CScript.exe in a similar way as with MS-DOS.
Just use the Run method of the Shell object

Dim objAdr
Set objAdr = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
objAdr.Run "CScript.exe FTP.exe > Logfile.txt"

G. Born

Check out the WSH Bazaar at:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:
>Starting a .EXE like FTP.EXE widt redirecting and parsing
>in/output, is this possible with WSH?
>I know it is very simple with a BATCH.

>Greetings, Jawade.

Fri, 28 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to execute a .EXE file with redirecting?
Go to http://cwashington.netreach.net and do a script search on FTP. You
should find a WSC I wrote that does exactly this.

Jeff

Quote:
> Starting a .EXE like FTP.EXE widt redirecting and parsing
> in/output, is this possible with WSH?
> I know it is very simple with a BATCH.

Fri, 28 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Scrit.exe A win32 exe to execute vbscript

2. How to execute an exe file by Javascript?

3. Execute a EXE-File with VBScript

4. execute an exe file using asp with iis 4

5. execute exe file

6. Executing an .EXE file with VBS

7. Executing a .exe-File

8. Using VB Script to execute an EXE file from a Web Browser

9. Executing a .exe file from within VB Script?

10. Executing an .exe file in VBScript

11. How to execute an exe files

12. How to execute a .exe file