WSH and WScript Automatic Objects
Author Message
 WSH and WScript Automatic Objects

Hi,

In DevStudio Debuger I can see two automatic object into a VBS|JS|WS file:
WSH and WScript.

WScript is documented in Windows Script Host Help, but what is WSH object?

I can use same methods and properties with WSH and WScript:

    WScript.Echo "Hello..."
    WSH.Echo "Hello..."

Is WSH a clone of WScript? Is other object? WSH have others methods or
properties?

Regards...

Pablo Almunia
Madrid - Spain

Thu, 27 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. BUG in WSH 5.6 install if Wscript.exe is running while updating WSH

2. BUG in WSH 5.6 install if Wscript.exe is running while updating WSH

3. BUG in WSH 5.6 install if Wscript.exe is running while updating WSH

4. Automatic Installation of WSH

5. Automatic WSH upgrade.

6. Automatic with WSH

7. WScript.Quit() problem under WSH 5.1

8. available WScript functions, WSH version

9. wscript.stdin does not work in WSH 5.1

10. WSH V2 wishes: WScript.GetCommandLine

11. WSH 2.0 and Include WScript.Quit() BUG?

12. Attention Andrw Clinick: WSH BUG: Wscript.Quit