NetMeeting Policies
Author Message
 NetMeeting Policies

Posting a vague question with almost 200K in attachments isn't going to win you many friends (and probably won't get you very many answers either ;-)...

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> Is there a way to do this by WSH?

Mon, 27 Sep 2004 00:53:39 GMT
 NetMeeting Policies
I was wondering what his post was - but not enough to take 2 minutes to download
it.

Posting a vague question with almost 200K in attachments isn't going to win you
many friends (and probably won't get you very many answers either ;-)...

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting
Seattle WA US

> Is there a way to do this by WSH?

Mon, 27 Sep 2004 01:21:36 GMT
 NetMeeting Policies
I'm sorry. I made a mistake ...

This is the question:

I'm try to set NetMeeting policies so it is automatically configured on the
client user computer with no interaccion from the user.
My question aims to Audio Settings
How do I avoid to ask the audio settings without disabling the whole audio?
I want to use the default settings, as if the customer were clicking "ok" on
every option.

Thanks in advance for help

R.

Quote:
> I was wondering what his post was - but not enough to take 2 minutes to
download
> it.

> Posting a vague question with almost 200K in attachments isn't going to
win you
> many friends (and probably won't get you very many answers either ;-)...

> --
> Michael Harris
> Microsoft.MVP.Scripting
> Seattle WA US
> --

> > Is there a way to do this by WSH?

Mon, 27 Sep 2004 05:28:57 GMT

1. NetMeeting policies

2. NetMeeting policies

3. Netmeeting Scripting - How To ?

4. MS NETMEETING PORT

5. NetMeeting and JavaScript

6. Netmeeting Scripting - How To ?

7. del method of netmeeting activex in a vbscript

8. Scripting Netmeeting to automate app sharing

9. Netmeeting Script

10. Netmeeting script

11. Need Urgent Help on P3P privacy policy

12. Posting policies on the newsgroup