Auto-Login using WSH?
Author Message
 Auto-Login using WSH?

Is it possible to do a auto-login using WSH?  To my limited understanding of
WSH I don't think so, so logically my next question is how can I do an
auto-login on a Win2K machine?

Thanks,

Tod

Tue, 06 Apr 2004 00:36:55 GMT
 Auto-Login using WSH?
See if Q97597 in the MS KB helps.

Quote:
> Is it possible to do a auto-login using WSH?  To my limited understanding
of
> WSH I don't think so, so logically my next question is how can I do an
> auto-login on a Win2K machine?

> Thanks,

> Tod

Tue, 06 Apr 2004 03:18:25 GMT
 Auto-Login using WSH?
Try TweakUI for win2k. It is a M$ powertoy and I'm sure it can be downloaded
somewhere. This has an option to enable auto-login, also encrypting the
login information in the registry.

Mike

Quote:

>Is it possible to do a auto-login using WSH?  To my limited understanding
of
>WSH I don't think so, so logically my next question is how can I do an
>auto-login on a Win2K machine?

>Thanks,

>Tod

Sun, 11 Apr 2004 20:47:12 GMT

1. Using a WSH Script as a Login Script

2. Using WSH login scripts to assign temp local system admin previllege

3. using wsh as login script language

4. login scripts using WSH in vbscripts

5. Converting a login.bat to login.wsh

6. Custom WSH login *before* Client32 login?

7. Auto Login and Net DOm ....

8. how to make IE login window auto-scroll ?

9. WSH Script for auto download

10. WSH to auto-save WordActiveDocument

11. Auto List box using Jscript and ASP's

12. WSH/VBS Login Script Calls