IIS4 and WSH (WWW & FTP managment)
Author Message
 IIS4 and WSH (WWW & FTP managment)

I have looked at the default Windows Scripting Host samples that where
installed with Option Pack 4. These samples can make a WWW server entry and
WWW virtual dirs. The only thing that is not working is script access, I
have to manualy create the Default Application setting and script access.
Are there more samples to complete all the tasks for setting up a website &
ftp server?

Thanks.

--

========== Perfect InterNetworking Solutions ===========
 Amsterdamse Vaart 10zw | Telefoon: +31-(0)23-533 16 87

Wed, 05 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 IIS4 and WSH (WWW & FTP managment)
Here's where you'll find the docs:

Administering IIS Programmatically
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/sdkdoc/iisref/aint7e9l.htm

"sync toc" after the page loads...

Just in case it doesn't sync correctly, you'll find this in

MSDN Online Library
\Platform SDK
 \Web Services
  \Internet Information Services SDK
   \Administering IIS Programmatically

--
Michael Harris

| I have looked at the default Windows Scripting Host samples that where
| installed with Option Pack 4. These samples can make a WWW server entry and
| WWW virtual dirs. The only thing that is not working is script access, I
| have to manualy create the Default Application setting and script access.
| Are there more samples to complete all the tasks for setting up a website &
| ftp server?
|
| Thanks.
|
| --
|

| ========== Perfect InterNetworking Solutions ===========
|  Amsterdamse Vaart 10zw | Telefoon: +31-(0)23-533 16 87
|  2032 EA  Haarlem       | Fax     : +31-(0)23-533 29 12
|  The Netherlands        | Internet:  http://www.pins.nl
| ========================================================

Wed, 05 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu

2. Need a script for creating virtual FTP directories IIS4.0

3. Checking internet connection www/ftp (Torgeir?)

4. ListView & WWW

5. Wsh + Adsi + IIS4

6. Accessing IIS4 Application and Session Variables with WSH

7. VBScript & FTP

8. IE5 & FTP

9. Folder managment