jdbgmgr.exe Virus ( Legit or Hoax)
Author Message
 jdbgmgr.exe Virus ( Legit or Hoax)

I also received email about this Teddy Bear Virus.
However, I discovered after deleting it that the ICON has
the Microsoft Trademark attached. Is this so called virus
Legitimate or a HOAX?  How can I re-install this
application?

Sat, 18 Jun 2005 23:35:41 GMT
 jdbgmgr.exe Virus ( Legit or Hoax)

Hoax.  You don't need to reinstall the file.  Just don't believe everything
you read next time, and run an antivirus program.  www.grisoft.com is free.
Once you have antivirus, I would recommend ignoring all virus warnings you
receive in your email.

Quote:
> I also received email about this Teddy Bear Virus.
> However, I discovered after deleting it that the ICON has
> the Microsoft Trademark attached. Is this so called virus
> Legitimate or a HOAX?  How can I re-install this
> application?

Sun, 19 Jun 2005 05:05:06 GMT

1. jdbgmgr.exe virus hoax

2. jdbgmgr.exe is NOT A VIRUS it is a HOAX

3. help !!!!!! with the jdbgmgr.exe virus or hoax

4. jdbgmgr.exe virus hoax

5. jdbgmgr.exe virus hoax

6. jdbgmgr.exe virus hoax-tried everything

7. jdbgmgr.exe virus hoax

8. Jdbgmgr.exe file hoax

9. Dangerous Hoax jdbgmgr.exe

10. JDBGMGR.EXE-339B289F.pf also not a hoax?

11. hoax jdbgmgr.exe

12. email telling persons to delete jdbgmgr.exe (teddy bear hoax)