Microsoft Media Player....
Author Message
 Microsoft Media Player....

Hi Everyone!

I'm just wondering what you think on this; Spybot and Ad-Aware are both
unimpressed by the new Windows Media player that I downloaded from the
Microsoft update site the other day, as they say it will do various things
when connected to the internet (you know the type of thing).  What should I
do, and what would happen if I put it in quarantine or what not?  Would that
"break" it?  I have a ZoneAlarm firewall (the free version), if I simply
stop it from accessing the internet, would that solve the problem?

Any help would be hugely appreciated!

Contro.

Wed, 21 Dec 2005 02:54:45 GMT

1. Interfacing Windows media player?

2. Windows Media Player Automation

3. Windows Media Player OCX

4. Windows Media Player

5. Norton Antivirus opens Media Player

6. What's the difference between Cosmo1.0 Player and Cosmo2.0 Player

7. Microsoft Code Has No Bugs (that Microsoft cares about)

8. Microsoft Code Has No Bugs (that Microsoft cares about)

9. Microsoft Cobol and Microsoft Access

10. Microsoft Fortran Compiler & Microsoft Fortran Powerstation

11. DFP Media Manager