Brasil.pif
Author Message
 Brasil.pif

I have been through all this as well and nothing has
worked. I reformatted the c drive on the machine that was
originally infected. I have also disconnected the machine
from the network. Reinstalled everything and as soon as I
went online I was reinfected. Seems this worm knows were
I am. I'm going to try a firewall and hope for the best.

Sat, 16 Apr 2005 11:53:03 GMT
 Brasil.pif
Are you running ME or XP?  IF se, clear the info out of win.ini and then reset your
restore points

: Nick,
: Where do you find the info on that string? I am now going
: into win.ini all the time to wipe it out, but it reappears.
:
: Don
:

Quote:
: >> I have been through all this as well and nothing has
: >> worked. I reformatted the c drive on the machine that
: was
: >> originally infected. I have also disconnected the
: machine
: >> from the network. Reinstalled everything and as soon as
: I
: >> went online I was reinfected. Seems this worm knows were
: >> I am. I'm going to try a firewall and hope for the best.
: >
: >Look for my posts in the "alevir.exe, brasil.pif,
: scrsvr.exe"
: >thread.  It explains how to fix this problem without
: needing
: >to resort to a firewall (truth be told, that is just
: another
: >piece of technology you will probably misuse under the
: mistaken
: >belief it is making you "safer"...).
: >
: >
: >--
: >Nick FitzGerald
: >
: >
: >.
: >

Mon, 18 Apr 2005 23:20:50 GMT

1. alevir.exe, brasil.pif, scrsvr.exe

2. The Xbase Files Brasil - Part II - To MR Al Acker

3. The Xbase Files - Brasil

4. EXOSPACE x Clipper 5.2d - BRASIL

5. Usuário no Brasil

6. VRML in Brasil

7. ***Brazilian*** Lista de discuss?o vrml-brasil

8. Brasil.exe

9. How to modify a Win *.pif ?

10. Shared EXE and PIF Files

11. .PIF writing